This week, we are excited to launch the second version of our home showing app, with lots of improvements that we think you will like. We have spent the last few months testing it with a dedicated group of agents, who gave us fantastic feedback on changes that would make HomeRover a premiere showing tool for you.
Whether you’re an active user or new to HomeRover, we think you’ll agree that this version is far superior to generic video apps for virtual showings.
Here’s some of the changes we’ve made and features we’ve added:
- A new user experience designed around the unique needs of real estate agents and homebuyers
- An “Instant Showing” feature that makes it easy for on-property agents to quickly jump into a live virtual showing with the remote buyer
- Contact cards that provide easy access to the buyer’s contact information and showing history
- Upcoming and completed showings are organized for easy, quick access
- After the showing, buyers can comment and rate the home – providing critical feedback for the agent
- Agents and buyers can share and download the showing video and photos
Whether you use it for out of town buyers, to work around your local buyer’s availability in a fast moving market, or to have a safer option than meeting new clients in person for the first showing, we are here to help.
HomeRover will always be free to use for your clients. And for now, it’s still free for you! You can download the latest version here.
Questions about the launch? Or are a brokerage, MLS, or association that wants to bring HomeRover to all of your agents? Contact us here.